OPEN WATER 20
Open Circuit SCUBA diving is the most widely taken diver certification in the world and the RAID Open Water 20 course is RAID's entry level qualification in this area.
PURPOSE OF THE COURSE
The Open Water 20 course is a highly sort after and quality course designed to train you, with no diving experience, in the safe use of SCUBA (Air only) diving with no decompression, to a maximum depth of 20 metres.
- To be able to swim comfortably to complete a 200 metre swim without stopping or touching side or bottom
- A 10 minute float keeping your head above the water at all times
- To be a minimum of 10 years old (with written guardian consent up to the age of 18 yrs)
NOTE: Persons new to diving - this Level provides you with a world-wide recognised diver certification to be able to dive Open Circuit in a safe and concise way.
This programme is broken into two sections:
FIRST SECTION - THEORY
When you purchase this programme on-line you are effectively purchasing the access for 6 months to the theoretical content, knowledge reviews and exam for this level of diver training, which consists of download PDF manuals detailed information broken into 9 sections covering the following subjects:
- Diving In General
- Confined Water Training
- Open Water Training
RAID provides you with more information and knowledge development than any Instructor led lectures only or short video can provide in a limited time period generally offered.
The on-line academic training package includes:
- PDF Manuals
- Quick Quiz and Exam (open book)
- 6 month access to manuals (can download)
SECOND SECTION - PRACTICAL TRAINING
With your RAID Instructor
- Classroom - equipment configuration
- Confined water - learn all your diving skills in a controlled environment
- Open Water - minimum 2 hours underwater and 4 Dives
Upon successfully passing the practical training you receive:
- International Recognised Diver Certification
- On-line logbook
- Diver certification E-card
- Unrestricted access to manuals