Open Circuit SCUBA diving is the most widely taken diver certification in the world and the RAID Advanced 35 course is the next course after you have your initial certification.
PURPOSE OF THE COURSE
The Advanced 35 course is a highly sort after and quality course designed to train people with diving experience in the safe use of SCUBA diving with no decompression, to a maximum depth of 35 metres.
- 4 hours logged underwater in an Open Water environment
- RAID Open Water 20 or Explorer 30 (or equivalent) certified
- To be a minimum of 15 years old (with written guardian consent up to the age of 18 yrs)
This programme is broken into two sections:
FIRST SECTION - THEORY
When you purchase this programme on-line you are effectively purchasing the access for 6 months to the theoretical content, knowledge reviews and exam for this level of diver training, which consists of download PDF manuals detailed information broken into 9 sections covering the following subjects:
- Diving In General
- Confined Water Training
- Open Water Training
RAID provides you with more information and knowledge development than any Instructor led lectures only or short video can provide in a limited time period generally offered.
The on-line academic training package includes:
- PDF Manuals
- Quick Quiz and Exam (open book)
- 6 month access to manuals (can download)
SECOND SECTION - PRACTICAL TRAINING
With your RAID Instructor
- Confined water - minimum 1 hour underwater training
- Open Water - minimum 4 hours underwater and 6 dives comprising of:
- Buoyancy control
- Deep dive 1
- Deep dive 2
- Elective, such as Drysuit or Wreck etc..
Note: If choosing Drysuit as your elective why not book your Drysuit speciality as a combined course and receive discount on it.
Upon successfully passing the practical training you receive:
- International Recognised Diver Certification
- On-line logbook
- Diver certification E-card
- Unrestricted access to manuals