Master Scuba Diver
Join the best of the best in recreational scuba diving and live the dive life as a PADI Master Scuba Diver. The Master Scuba Diver rating places you in an elite group of respected divers who have earned this rating through both significant experience and scuba training. Fewer than two percent of divers ever achieve this rating. When you flash your Master Scuba Diver card, people know that you’ve spent time underwater in a variety of environments and had your share of dive adventures.
- To be a minimum of 12 years old (with written guardian consent up to the age of 18 yrs)
- Open Water Diver (or equivalent)
- Advanced Open Water Diver (or equivalent)
- Rescue Diver (or equivalent)
- Minimum of 5 PADI speciality diver courses
- Minimum of 50 logged dives
THE FUN PART
The PADI Master Scuba Diver rating is the highest non professional level in the PADI System of diver education. This means you have acquired significant training and experience in a variety of dive environments. See all the specialty diver courses offered.
- This is a certification award only - You must already have all of the prerequisites
YOUR NEXT ADVENTURE